Visit womanarising.com for 2016 Lineup & Registration
Woman Arising Initiation: Awakened, Engaged, Inspired
November 11 – 13, 2016
Woman Arising is a powerful symposium for women based in Sedona, Arizona. It is a tribal gathering which features an initiation into a new way of being for women from all around the world- embracing the divine feminine within the self and expanding that power, love and beauty into the world and all of our actions, as embodiments of our divine truth.
Woman Arising is an opportunity for women of all walks of life to come together- of all ages, shapes, colors and creeds- to explore creatively how we can more fully be embodied within the sacred feminine, and how to use that energy to better ourselves and the world. It is about women supporting each other – changing the old paradigm of jealousy and competition to one of appreciation and collaboration, and also having a great time together- creating a network of friends, mentors and students, healers and clients, and all kinds of exciting associations to go out and make beautiful action in the world.
Woman Arising seeks out powerful presenters, who bring their lives to the table and share their deepest insights, the greatest things they’ve learned from experience, and how others may learn and grow from them. Our presenters include a practice component to fully bring the conceptual into the physical. Woman Arising is not a conference: It is a tribal gathering, because we are surpassing the meaning of the word “conference” today. Attendees will begin with a red tent initiation and a healthy cocktail party to begin getting to know each other as well as all the teachers and healers present. Then they will have the opportunity throughout the weekend for sacred movement, meditation, and break-out group workshops to connect with other amazing women. There are also several body and light-workers present so that attendees can use the time for deep healing – the kind that is famous in Sedona, and which brings people from all around the world for healing.
Woman Arising also supports, and is supported by, several female community business women, who will both attend the event, as well as set up a booth to present healthy products and services. We want to offer whatever we can toward helping you to live, feel and be your best. And we want to support each other in the process.
Woman Arising also sponsors one shared booth for beginning entrepreneurs to start getting themselves out there. It is all about supporting each other and creating a network to grow, and in all of this we improve ourselves in many ways – A beauty which is then extended into the world upon completion of the closing ceremony, and as we make our ways home after this inspiring experience together.
Ancient Healing invites you. All of the presenters, healers, sponsors, volunteers and other attendees invite you… to invite yourself – to a beautiful experience, to renewed inspiration for life, and to meaningful connections with other women- all creating the shifting paradigm of the divine feminine in the world. You deserve it and you’ve earned it, and we hope to see you there, and share in all the magic that is about to unfold. From our hearts, bowing to yours, Namaste.
2016 Woman Arising presenters soon to be announced!
Register on EventBrite.
$245 Early Bird Pricing
$295 after September 31st
About the Previous Woman Arising Program in Sedona, AZ
What women have said about the event:
2015 Previous Presenters:
KC Baker, Ivy League grad, TEDx speaker, buttoned-up investment banker and legislate assistant to two US Senators, who now works as an inspirational guide “Unleashing the Brilliance of Women’s Voices.”
Sarah McLean, the go-to teacher for contemporary meditation, founder of the McClean Meditation Institute, and best-selling author of Soul-Centered: Transform Your Life in 8 Weeks with Meditation.
Zeffi Kefala, organizer of Woman Arising, founder of Ancient Healing, internationally accomplished spiritual counselor, medical intuitive, tantric teacher, reiki master, healer, and author of the book, “From Root to Truth: A Journey into the Energy Centers of the Human Body.”
Martha Mertz, founder of ATHENA International, a non-profit organization that seeks to support, develop and honor women leaders since 1982. Receiver of the 2015 Woman Arising Award. www.marthamertz.com
Divine Harmony, astrologer, writer, teacher; activist for the soul, spirituality, sacred union, and the evolution of consciousness. www.divineharmony.org
Claudia Granger, psychic healer, telepath medium, and meditation guide www.claudiagranger.com
Avani Sukhadia, student of life, mother, sister, yogini, and life-long Shakti Worshiper. Certified ayurvedic and holistic health practitioner, specializing in rejuvenation therapies and cleansing. www.ayurveda-sedona.com
Charlotte Benson, full time credentialed astrologer, board member of the American College of Vedic Astrology, receiver of the “Jyotisha Choodamani” award. www.charlottebenson.com
Valerie Irons, artist, sound alchemist, sound healer and Kirtan wallah, founder of “Bhakti Tribe,” bringing kirtan and devotional music to the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona. www.valerieirons.com
Amalia Kamateros, transformational teacher, shamanic practitioner, empowerment coach, intuitive healer, and author of the book, “Spirit of the Stones – A Retrieval of Earth Wisdom.”
More Previous Presenters:
Colette Baron-Reid, internationally acclaimed intuitive, and best selling inspirational author.
Barbara Litrell, former advertising executive with The New York Times, President and Group Publisher of Working Woman and Working Mother Magazines.
Reverend Paulette Pipe, of Touching the Stillness Ministries, a Unity minister passionate about prayer and meditation.
Allison Clay, master certified life coach, yoga instructor and author of the book, Just Say Yes.
Alisa Gray, award-winning Phoenix attorney, life-long explorer of yoga, belly dance, Eastern philosophy, and Buddhism.
Amanda Owen, author of The Power of Receiving: A Revolutionary Approach to Giving Yourself the Life You Want and Deserve and Born to Receive: 7 Steps Women Can Take Today to Reclaim Their Half of the Universe.
Dr. Gladys McGarey, widely known as the “Mother of Holistic Medicine.” She is internationally known for her pioneering work in holistic medicine and natural birthing.
Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés, New York Times’ best-selling author of Women Who Run with the Wolves and Mother Night, shares stories from her latest book, Untie the Strong Woman
Lindsay Wagner, actress, advocate, retreat facilitator, and author of best-selling vegetarian lifestyle cookbook The High Road to Health.
Cynthia James, transformational speaker, teacher, and author of What Will Set You Free.
Constance Kellough, founder of Namaste Publishing and author of The Leap: Are You Ready to live a New Reality?
Amanda Christmann Larson, journalist, publisher, mother, and founder of the charitable organization, Compassionate Journeys
Kathy Zavada, inspirational singer, songwriter, and performer of sacred music.
Martika Gomez, Andean medicine woman, sacred sound healer, and spiritual guide
Victoria Nelson, writer, painter, and escapee from the corporate world.
“These dynamic presenters will lead you into enriching self-awareness interchanges and practices designed to deepen your appreciation for your own life and your own journey.”
Previously Sponsored By:
- All the speakers were so inspiring and dynamic. Thank you so much for the amazing shifts in consciousness and soul. ~Jeanne R.
- I loved it all. A very powerful collection of speakers. All vibrant, unique and offering tools for a wonderful life. A most open warm hearted group of women that I’ve been able to spend time with in a long time. It was all excellent and yummy. ~ Candace M.
- Very energizing. ~ Janet A.
- An amazing weekend. A wonderfully nourishing experience. Thank you to Sarah and all the staff for making it a safe place to share and be. Your wonderful energy is contagious and inspiring. ~ Liisa S.
- Everything was amazing. ~ Joss B.
- This was an awesome conference. ~ No name
- I have done so many of these experiences and must say the total experience so reflected the incredible heart, integrity and wisdom of a very awesome group of women. ~ Constance W.
- The variety of speakers was wonderful. While they all had a common thread. It is great to hear stories from such diverse backgrounds. ~ No name
- It found this the most amazing experience I’ve ever had. Thank you so much. ~ Karen
- I loved the diversity of the speakers. Thank you. Thank you. It was such a success. I felt so many wonderful, uplifting, healing feelings. ~ Marilyn F.
- This has been a very good weekend. I will take away many inspirations. ~ No name
- Excellent. I felt at home. Loved the music. ~ Sarah Sue S.
- It was all so beyond my expectations. All the speakers were fantastic. ~ Alice B.
- This was the most inspiring weekend of women sharing and coming together I have ever experienced. What a wonderful bond was formed with wonderful, strong, exciting women. ~Sharman K.
- I feel humbled and honored to have been in the presence of so many wonderful, inspiring women. ~ Elizabeth B.
- What about a Woman Arising around the world? ~ Pascale
- 1st annual! Awesome! ~ Amanda B.
- I am so pleased and grateful to have been here. ~ Jean R.
- I had a deeply cathartic experience this weekend while in the throes of making a difficult life experience. ~ No name
- Very emotional, fun, healing event. Awesome. ~ Ellen B.
Registration is now open! Follow the link below to begin.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information.
~ Namaste ~